Angus AnyWhere | Inspections
Inspections Made Simple.
Our mobilized Inspection module eliminates paper, enhances visibility, and improves accountability, all while streamlining the deployment and completion of multi-purpose inspections. Flexible inspection templates and workflow enable management of any inspection type including; property and building, housekeeping, general conditions, equipment etc.
A sophisticated weighted inspection scoring system allows you to track, trend and report over time to gain valuable insight into team performance and asset conditions.
As an integrated value add module on the Angus AnyWhere platform your team can easily pre-configure standardized inspection templates and speed the deployment and creation of recurring and on-demand inspections. And, the ability to escalate on failed inspection tasks and / or create work orders for corrective action ensures action is taken where needed.
Reports provide a snapshot on how you and your team are doing with inspections and any corrective work orders providing a clear picture of what is happening within your property(ies).
Pre-configured inspection templates by property, market or portfolio
- Flexible template design including unlimited number of tasks on an inspection form
- Organize tasks into logical sections
- Define a weighted score for each task and overall inspection score
- Deploy an inspection to multiple locations in one step
- Schedule inspections for regular recurrence
- Assign inspections to individual team members
- Track scheduled, overdue, issued and completed inspections
- Track corrective work orders for failed inspections
- Run reports on past inspections and measure your performance in improving the condition of your buildings
- iOS, Android™, and BlackBerry® 10 devices and tablets supported
- Work offline when wireless connections are spotty or unavailable
- Conduct a scheduled or on-demand inspection
- Rate each inspection task and escalate if required
- Record notes and photos when completing tasks; especially useful for items requiring correction
- Generate corrective work orders for failed inspection tasks
- Streamlines inspections; save time and standardize inspections process
- Gain insight in asset conditions
- Enables effective mobile management of inspections
- Eliminates paper, optimizing workflow