Angus AnyWhere | Resource Center
Manage and Share Your Property Documents Online, Improve Communications.
The Angus AnyWhere Resource Center is an online content delivery module that simplifies document management and improves communication with employees and tenants.
The web based solution allows you to store important property documents (operating procedures, manuals, best practice guides, security guidelines, tenant information etc.) within the Angus system and easily manage and share your files from one centralized online location. Document accessibility controls keep documents secure and restrict access by property or role. Selective sharing lets you choose which files are viewable by employees and/or tenants.
The Resource Center makes communicating with employees and tenants easier and faster than before. Important information is easily shared and readily accessible with just one click. Communicating just got even better.
Improved document management
- Consolidates all important property documents in one centralized secure online location.
- Anytime, anywhere document access and sharing.
- Support for all file types: PDF, Microsoft® Office documents, photos, video files etc.
- Configure each document as a file or URL from an existing online resource
- Easy access and searching of documents
- Document archiving
- All files are scanned using the latest virus protection solutions and virus definitions
Secure Document Sharing
- Control document accessibility to selected properties or user roles
- Selectively share tenant documentation through the Service Portal or employee documentation via Angus AnyWhere
- Secure your information and enhance business continuity. Having your important documents stored securely in Angus AnyWhere means your information is always safe, even in the event of a crisis or natural disaster.
- Online content delivery makes employee and tenant communication easier and faster
- One centralized location where important property documents are readily accessible
- Improved communication with employees and tenants
- Reduce the search time of internal information and increase productivity.
- Simplify distribution and sharing of property information
- Go green. Eliminate paper.