Angus AnyWhere | Billable Estimates
Paperless estimate approval process for billable work.
A secure, web-based estimate approval process allows authorized tenant contacts to request and approve estimates on-line.
With the Angus AnyWhere Billable Estimate functionality, you can establish an electronic estimate approval process that saves time for both you and your tenant. Automated e-mail messages notify both your service team and tenant contacts when estimates are required, ready, and require approval.
Estimate accuracy is enhanced by using pre-configured billing rules in the AnyWhere service schedules. Tenants are able to access the current status of all estimates, including associated work orders, and see detailed histories with chargeback amounts.
A more effective and efficient way to manage the estimate approval process.
- Secure electronic request and authorization of estimates via the Tenant Interface
- Automated estimate “approval required” notifications to tenant contacts
- Build estimate based on pre-configure service schedule billing rules
- Complete history of estimate progression - including authorization
- Increase tenant satisfaction with a more effective estimate approval process
- Improve service responsive when estimates are required
- Formalize and standardize the estimates workflow across all your properties
- Eliminate paper