Angus AnyWhere | Certificate of Insurance
Mitigate your risk by ensuring all Vendors and Tenants have proper insurance coverage.
Given the pace of your business moves, ensuring that all of your Vendors and Tenants are properly insured is an overwhelming responsibility and often doesn’t get done. The AnyWhere Certificate of Insurance (COI) management system greatly simplifies the collection and certification of COIs and makes the process manageable.
Automated COI renewal notifications to vendors, tenants, and staff dramatically reduce the time required to stay on top of your COI certification process. Designed specifically for the organizational structure of commercial real estate, the system enables pre-loaded and layered corporate, property, and specific named insured policy requirements, which drive even further time savings and increased compliance accuracy.
The Angus AnyWhere COI system becomes your electronic documentation filing cabinet for all your COI compliance information, renewal histories, and communications. With COI information stored in one system, viewing current, soon to expire, and expired COIs is instant and available at both the property and portfolio levels.
Certificate of Insurance tracking and management made easy.
- Automated pre-configured COI renewal reminders to vendors, tenants, and property staff
- Layered pre-loaded policy requirements accommodating corporate, property, and named insured
- Policy requirements by Vendor Type – ensure coverage by risk profile
- COI tracking tied to individual or group of properties
- COI expiry notifications when issuing work orders
- Instant view of current, soon to expire, and expired certificates
- Electronic document repository of your COIs
- Full COI compliance and renewal tracking with detailed histories
- Reports for COI listing, compliance, and non-compliance
Save Time and Money
- Simplify tracking and renewal process
- Find insurance data intuitively and quickly online
- Eliminate paper
Maximize Risk Mitigation
- Continual portfolio wide visibility
- Ensure tenants and vendors are insured
- Improve COI compliance accuracy