Angus AnyWhere | EECO
Measure Green Building Performance. Demonstrate Your Green Stewardship Beyond the "Plaque on the Wall".
Being green has become an expected and essential component of commercial real estate operations. These days, a "plaque on the wall" is a recognized symbol that a building is environmentally responsible and a healthy place to work. Yet, commitment to green building performance should not end with a "plaque on the wall". Responsible property owners and managers know continuous green stewardship is simply the right thing to do.
With Angus EECO® (Energy and Environmentally Conscious Operations) property owners and managers can measure and demonstrate their commitment to green building performance. EECO enables environmental data points or practices such as energy use, water use, waste management and carbon footprint to be measured across a portfolio of properties. Measure, track, verify, report on proven reductions in a consistent and comparable way and see progress year after year.
Demonstrate your organization is committed to building efficiency and sustainability and that you are making a difference.
- Measure energy, water and waste
- Track carbon footprint
- View and monitor performance with dashboards
- GreenFrame seamlessly integrates into any tenant-facing interface (Property Website, elevator screens)
- Track progress towards sustainability targets using Scorecards
- Comprehensive portfolio wide reporting
- Integrate with EPA Energy Star®, Real time analytics, Property Website and energy payment systems
- Measure and manage green building performance portfolio wide
- Demonstrate and promote green initiatives
- Boost your reputation as a responsible corporate citizen
- Increase property marketability
- Increase asset value
- Lower operating costs
- Increase tenant retention