Angus AnyWhere | Mobile
Managers – Supervisors – Technicians – Vendors
Connected, informed and efficient
Angus Systems has been a leader in mobile work order management solutions since the inception of our Angus for BlackBerry® application in 2000. The Angus Mobility platform supports virtually any mobile device. From a basic cell phone through BlackBerry®, iPhone®, Android™and tablets, the Mobility platform keeps mobile managers, engineers, technicians and vendors connected, informed and efficient
A key differentiator with the Angus Mobility solution set is that mobile users can interact with the Angus system both while connected to cellular data networks and when offline. The ability to process work on a mobile device while not connected is often a critical feature where cellular data coverage is spotty or not available.
The Angus Mobility platform consists of distinct technologies that provide the ability to connect the myriad of users and devices common to real estate organizations. Angus Mobile™ Message, Mobile for BlackBerry®, Mobile Lite and Mobile iOS and Android™ enable wireless and paperless work efficiencies in all mobile environments.
Angus Mobile Message
A simple, effective system enabling mobile field updates from any two way messaging mobile device. Update, close work orders and create To-Do items while in the field quickly and easily.
Mobile for BlackBerry®
Designed for maintenance personnel and vendors, Angus AnyWhere Mobile for BlackBerry® delivers real-time, paperless, optimized service and maintenance management. Advanced "form based" work order updates and closure offered on your BlackBerry® smartphone provide greater accuracy and allows for complex work order tasking.
Capable of running on any Smartphone or tablet with Internet browsing capabilities (including BlackBerry® and Android™ phones and tablets), the Mobile Lite Web App enables full work order processing including create, assign, dispatch, update and complete. Search capabilities allow Managers and Technicians to query the Angus system for contact information on tenant contacts, vendors and employees. In addition, work order and To-Do lists enable effective mobile management of field staff.
Login here using your Angus AnyWhere username and password.
Mobile iOS and Android™
An App with a feature rich intuitive user interface designed specifically for touch screen mobile devices including Apple iPhone®, iPad® and Android™. Full work order processing, search and query capabilities combined with To-Do lists provide mobile Managers and Supervisors with the solution they need to efficiently manage field staff and vendors.
Visit the Apple App Store to download Angus AnyWhere Mobile for your Apple iPhone® and iPad®.
Visit Google Play to download Angus AnyWhere Mobile for your Android™ device.
Angus Mobile is a trademark of Angus Systems Group. BlackBerry is a registered trademark of Research In Motion Limited, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc., Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Offline mode enables work in the field without a data connection
- Full work order processing including create, assign, dispatch, update and complete
- Search capabilities allows querying of tenant, vendor and employee contact information
- Real-time updates are time-stamped and are designed to include time taken, notes and billing information
- Complete mobility. Provides the ability to process work on a mobile device when in the field, even when offline
- Real-time system enables more responsive, more efficient service delivery
- Enables effective mobile management of field service staff
- Eliminates paper, optimizing workflow while reducing lost work orders
- Saves valuable service technician and service coordinator time, by eliminating data entry step
- Agnostic device and carrier support enables better in-building wireless coverage across your portfolio - so it will actually work when you want it to