Angus AnyWhere | Notify+Response
Any good relationship requires solid communication. You need the best communication tools available to communicate with your tenants and keep them informed, happy and safe.
Communication is critical to every aspect of your operations. Whether it is communication relating to day-to-day operational and service issues, daily internal communication among groups, or emergency communication in a crisis – you need to keep your tenants informed and know the message has been received.
Angus Notify+Response enables instant two way mass communication – real time notification and response tracking – allowing you to communicate quickly, effectively and efficiently. Keeping tenants well informed not only allows you to appropriately manage any situation but is also key to meeting tenants’ high expectations for service and delivering the best tenant experience.
The result? Happy, safe tenants. Secure and professional buildings. Higher tenant retention rates.
- Proactively manage communications in emergency or critical situations such as natural disasters (tornados, earthquakes, hurricanes, windstorms, and floods), evacuations, pandemic diseases, acts of violence etc.
- Effectively communicate day-to-day operational and service related incidents such as power outages, elevator outages, system failures, ruptured pipes, facilities issues etc.
- Enhance internal communications between staff
- Promote your building activities and events
- Integration with Angus repository of tenants and contacts and distribution lists. Eliminates the need for multiple systems, greatly reduces the time spent manually entering and updating emergency contact lists and ensures critical contact lists are always up-to-date.
- Initiate and manage emergency notifications from your mobile device or your desktop. Building staff can create, track, view notifications from their iOS and Android™ devices or desktop.
- Multi-Channel communications. Text-to-Voice, SMS and/ or email notifications can be delivered to any communication device, be it cell phone, Smartphone, wireless PDA, landline, pager and fax.
- Contact list upkeep by Tenant Contacts. Empower tenants to self manage contact list updates.
- Targeted notifications. Target communications to multiple buildings, specific floors, tenants and employees.
- Full two-way messages Know which recipients received and did not receive messages.
- Message follow-up and message re-send functionality. Provide updates as incidents or emergencies progress and are resolved.
- Real time, detailed message status for all contacts.
- Real time, detailed message history. View a complete history of all sent notifications, track the exact message delivered, the recipients targeted, delivery statistics per recipient and response statistics.
- Pre-configured notification templates. Expedite delivery and increase accuracy of outgoing messages.
- Proactively and effectively manage communications
- Quickly reach hundreds and thousands of contacts
- Dramatically reduce emergency communication response time
- Improve the reliability, efficiency and ease of communication
- Gain greater visibility and situational awareness
- Mitigate risk and exposure during emergency situations by being better prepared
- Ensure tenant safety
- Ensure business continuity
- Significantly reduce time spent manually updating contact lists