Angus AnyWhere | Preventive Maintenance
Comprehensive Preventive Maintenance Management made simple.
With Angus AnyWhere, you can generate and automatically dispatch work orders, track your breakdowns, monitor your assets, measure your productivity, and generate reports – simply and quickly. Better preventive maintenance practices minimize your equipment downtime while reducing risks, costs and tenant inconvenience.
Angus AnyWhere is fully web enabled and can be accessed securely from any internet connection. It provides for paperless and wireless options, and is compatible with most popular handheld devices.
Work forecasting presents upcoming preventive maintenance loads and predicted service request levels, enabling effective resource planning. Easy to use work order lists instantly show you how your team is doing.
Preventive Maintenance (PM) is designed specifically for commercial real estate. It provides you the comprehensive, time efficient solution that you need for solid PM practices.
- Detailed asset maintenance tracking, including breakdowns
- Automated and unattended work order generation, dispatch and retrieval
- Instant views on real-time PM work order status
- Flexible scheduling options generate work orders when and as required
- Task layering and multi tasking for compound work schedules
- Certificate of Insurance check when issuing work order to vendors
- Configurable call attention and unfinished work order alerts to supervisors
- Check points, gauge, meter readings for detailed PM procedures
- Preventive maintenance impairments workflow
- Work forecasting and planning with predicted service request load, for any specified time period
- Wireless and paperless dispatch through to closure with a broad range of mobile devices (allows for paper if required)
- Reduces costly equipment breakdowns and capital costs
- Reduces risk of asset failure or critical system failure
- Reduces tenant inconvenience from equipment breakdowns
- Can eliminate paper and significantly increase technician and supervisor efficiency
- Permanent, secure and organized data archive for when PM activity information is needed
- Simplifies work scheduling and resource planning resulting in higher supervisor productivity
- Increases preventive maintenance system user satisfaction, improving practices and procedures