Angus AnyWhere | Property Website
Take Your Property Online. Communicate Better.
Your lobby looks shiny and new. Shouldn't your website?
Successful property owners understand the importance of the lobby as a first impression. Your lobby reflects your company, conveys the quality of your property and is what people see first. That's why most property managers spend time and money making their lobby look shiny and new.
Shouldn't your website also make a good first impression?
When a tenant or prospect visits your Website for the first time an initial impression is quickly formed. Having a highly professional and well designed web site helps to ensure first impressions are lasting impressions.
For the first time ever, a high quality Property Website is affordable and attainable
Designed specifically for commercial real estate, Angus Property Website is the solution you need to quickly develop and maintain a professional web presence and improve communication without spending a small fortune. Our scale enables us to provide an excellent solution at a previously unheard of price point - having a property website is no longer a prohibitive expense.
- Simple, Visual Content Management
- Self managed content updates via easy to use online editor
- Dynamic content updates
- Image and file uploading
- Search engine friendly URLs
- Fully configurable property and corporate websites
- Template Library Online
Tenant and Prospect Communication
- Demonstrate emergency preparedness and plans
- Online Tenant Handbook including building policies and procedures, building services, forms etc.
- Showcase your property with a photo gallery
- Promote events with Events/Building calendar
- Promote available space
- Display area amenities and directions
- Search engine friendly - increase your exposure
- Track website visitors and statistics with analytics
Integration with Angus Anywhere
- Secure, online access to Tenant Services: Service requests, resource reservation, visitor management
- Integration with Angus EECO: Market your property's sustainability initiatives
- Improve communication with tenants and prospects
- Simplify content updates and distribution
- Reduces cost of developing property websites
- Improve tenant service
- Promote your brand
- Attract new tenants
- Improve emergency preparedness
- Go Green: Eliminate paper