Angus AnyWhere | Reporting
Without measuring performance, you can’t manage it effectively.
Be certain that service and maintenance levels are meeting your standards in the most cost effective manner. The solution to driving performance comes in the form of continuous, real-time proactive measurement and analysis.
Angus Reporting provides a relevant comprehensive tool set to measure and manage service performance, to analyze the quality of service, productivity, revenue and costs, in real-time.
The flexibility built into the standard reports easily delivers the information necessary to meet your decision-making needs. Reports are easy to run and are available on screen, in print and can be downloaded to Microsoft Excel® or Adobe PDF®. Easily save frequently generated reports, schedule reports for daily, monthly, or yearly delivery, and share within and outside your organization.
Angus Reporting is a uniquely comprehensive tool set for measuring and improving service performance and productivity, within commercial real estate environments.
- A comprehensive, easy to use set of standard reports specifically designed for commercial real estate
- Highly flexible report set up screens with parameter and sort criteria, for broad or detailed queries
- Save your reports. Save personalized reports (property, building, tenant, request type etc.) so that you can easily re-run the report later.
- Schedule Reports. Deliver reports daily, weekly, or monthly.
- Share reports. Share your reports (Adobe® PDF or Microsoft® Excel) with employee, vendor, and tenant contacts.
- View reports on screen, in print or download to Microsoft Excel® or Adobe PDF®
- Table and graphical report formats available
- Enables measurement and monitoring of productivity, service, revenue and cost levels
- Forecasts labor requirements based upon historical activity facilitates comparative benchmark analysis from unit to unit and period to period
- Trend actual performance versus expected performance
- Drill down capability from summary list into work details for analysis
- Increases visibility on all important performance metrics, enabling better decisions
- Simplifies reporting processes by providing greater access to key service and maintenance data
- Increases revenue by identifying missed billing and opportunities
- Relevant reporting tool significantly reduces time required to produce key reports
- Improves accountability across service and maintenance management team