Angus AnyWhere | Resource Reservation
Simplify the amenity reservation process for you and your tenants.
Booking an amenity can be a cumbersome process for both you and your tenants. Tenants need to call the management office, the amenity calendar needs to be checked, and often the amenity is not available when required. A lengthy back and forth process would ensue to coordinate the reservation, supporting resources and people.
Angus AnyWhere Resource Reservations provides controlled access to a common, always available, on-line resource calendar, dramatically reducing the chatter between your team and your tenants. It offers your tenants a quick and intuitive method of accessing and booking your value-added building resources.
Not only does this function save everybody time, the coordination of support services and billing are initiated automatically through pre-configured work orders.
Resource Reservation simplifies, streamlines and optimizes the reservation process for all of your building’s amenities.
- Provides tenants with controlled access to an on-line, always available reservation tool
- Quick, intuitive search for available times, and next available times, for any specified amenity(ies)
- Linkage of amenities (for example, a loading dock and a freight elevator are almost always needed together)
- Authorization workflow for billable reservations
- Automatic work order generation, tracking and billing (for example, each time a conference room is booked, the booking can automatically trigger dispatch of a cleaner before and/or after the booking)
- Easily add or edit available resources and set their availability, include resource description and photos, booking restrictions and billable rules
- Instant view and quick search for reservations today, tomorrow, this week, next week, etc.
- Permanent archive and detailed history of all reservations
- Increases tenant satisfaction by reducing the amenity booking hassle factor
- Increases staff productivity by optimizing amenity booking process
- Increases revenue opportunities with pre-configured amenity booking billing rules
- Improves service quality with better resource reservation coordination