Angus AnyWhere | Service Portal
Provide your building occupants with the highest quality service experience 24/7.
The Angus AnyWhere Service Portal allows your tenants, building occupants and staff to communicate with your property or facility management team 24/7 from any web browser or mobile device.
The fully branded, self-serve, secure portal offers a convenient way for all building occupants to report maintenance issues as soon as they happen. Whether on a laptop, desktop or mobile device, service requests can be easily submitted and tracked. The portal also provides the ability to book amenities, authorize visitors, view billing reports, access important property documents, and read the latest building communications.
Having all operational workflows in an easy to use portal ensures the highest quality experience for building occupants. Additionally, not only does it expedite the service request process but it can also result in enormous administrative efficiencies, reducing phone call loads and freeing up your property management team’s time.
The added convenience of providing your customers and staff with a self-service portal means happy tenants and building occupants and more efficient operations.
Convenient self-service portal. Available 24/7 from any laptop, desktop or mobile device.
- Brandable. Professionally branded portal to match your organization’s look and feel and customized to the features wanted.
- Service Requests. Tenants, building occupants and staff can easily submit and track service requests from a web browser or mobile device. Requests are immediately routed ensuring the service is attended to as quickly as possible.
- Building Amenities. Using the Resource Reservations module, building occupants can quickly and easily reserve resources such as conference rooms or freight elevators.
- Building Events Calendar. Displays property events and activities such as fire drill testing, Tenant and Occupant Appreciation events, HVAC outages and more.
- Announcements. Within the Announcements section, Tenants and building occupants can stay on top of news concerning upcoming building related events or other important information.
- Resource Center. The Resource Center displays a collection of important documents available to tenants and building occupants such as emergency procedures, Handbooks and COI compliance.
Billable Estimate and Billing Reports. Tenants and building occupants can request, approve or reject estimates and also view monthly billing reports in PDF and Excel format.
- Visitor Management. Using the Visitor Security module, tenants and building occupants may view upcoming visits, pre-register visitors ensuring they are quickly processed on their arrival, and set up frequent visitors.
- Increases tenant and occupant satisfaction levels by enabling convenient, faster, higher quality service
- Expedited service request process and improved response times
- Administrative efficiencies resulting from reduced call loads
- Improved communication