Angus AnyWhere | Tenant Handbook
Eliminate paper, reduce costs, and improve communications.
An on-line handbook, that you can update, keeps your building occupants up to date.
The Angus AnyWhere Tenant Handbook provides an efficient and effective way to communicate policies, procedures, emergency plans, etc. to your building occupants. With your handbook on-line, updates are instantly accessible and the days of printing and distributing paper handbooks are long gone.
The web-based editing tool included allows you to easily update the handbook yourself, and you won’t need an outside and costly web site programmer. Integration with Angus Property Website provides a seamless on-line offering and one place where your building occupants can access the information and services they need.
Property specific handbooks with corporate document inheritance make it easy to standardize and maintain your handbooks across your portfolio.
- Self managed handbook through easy on-line editor
- Property specific handbook with corporate (master) document inheritance
- Handbook edit and preview functionality prior to publish
- Edit current version without service interruption
- Hierarchical handbook supports unlimited levels
- Publish in both PDF and HTML from one source
- Enables standardized handbooks across a portfolio
- Integrates / supports Angus Property Website
- One place for all building information / services
- Improve tenant communications
- Enhance corporate standards and brand
- Eliminate paper and become more “green”
- Ease distribution of policies, procedures, plans, etc.