Angus AnyWhere | Tenant Service Request
Deliver responsive, high quality service. Exceed your tenants’ service expectations.
Your tenants want fast, responsive, quality service. And, you have to deliver these high levels of service in the face of constant pressure to reduce your operating costs.
Angus AnyWhere Tenant Service Request is a fully web enabled service management solution specifically designed for commercial real estate. Detailed and optimized service request life cycle tracking creates an environment where service accountability is welcomed.
It’s a real-time application that interacts with a broad range of handheld wireless messaging devices to speed service delivery. Specialized request management tools keep coordinators constantly in touch with service levels, ensuring consistent attention to service. Customized, easy to use Service Portal can reduce your phone call load up to 80%.
Tenant Service Request pre-defines tenant billing rules, simplifies tenant chargeback processes, reduces revenue leakage and increases accuracy.
- “At a glance” view of real-time service level conditions and requests which require attention
- Permanent detailed request and work order life cycle tracking
- Certificate of Insurance check when issuing work orders to vendors
- Automated work order routing and escalation
- Pre-configured tenant billing rules including special tenant rule overrides
- Quick search for requests or work orders
- Custom and branded Service Portal
- Wireless and paperless dispatch through to closure with a broad range of mobile devices (allows for paper if required)
- Integrates with commercial real estate A/R systems
- Customized Service Portal enables consistent branding of your service offering
- Increases tenant satisfaction levels by enabling faster, higher quality service
- Increases Service Team productivity with real-time paperless workflow
- Increases tenant chargeback revenue and billing accuracy
- Improves accountability across Service Team Reduces tenant service phone calls and increases service delivery efficiencies