Service Portal Key Features
Convenient self-service portal. Available 24/7 from any laptop, desktop or mobile device.
- Brandable. Professionally branded portal to match your organization’s look and feel and customized to the features wanted.
- Service Requests. Tenants, building occupants and staff can easily submit and track service requests from a web browser or mobile device. Requests are immediately routed ensuring the service is attended to as quickly as possible.
- Building Amenities. Using the Resource Reservations module, building occupants can quickly and easily reserve resources such as conference rooms or freight elevators.
- Building Events Calendar. Displays property events and activities such as fire drill testing, Tenant and Occupant Appreciation events, HVAC outages and more.
- Announcements. Within the Announcements section, Tenants and building occupants can stay on top of news concerning upcoming building related events or other important information.
- Resource Center. The Resource Center displays a collection of important documents available to tenants and building occupants such as emergency procedures, Handbooks and COI compliance.
Billable Estimate and Billing Reports. Tenants and building occupants can request, approve or reject estimates and also view monthly billing reports in PDF and Excel format.
- Visitor Management. Using the Visitor Security module, tenants and building occupants may view upcoming visits, pre-register visitors ensuring they are quickly processed on their arrival, and set up frequent visitors.