We are looking for an Accounting Administrator to join our team! The successful applicant will have master organizational and communication skills, a can-do attitude and are willing to help out the team and learn new skills.
What you’ll get to do:
- Utilize multiple computer systems to verify project completion and enter appropriate billing information
- Analysis of Opportunities and Projects to ensure that all requested services have been provided and that proper procedures have been followed
- Respond to customer inquiries, maintain good customer relations and solve problems.
- Assist with Monthly, Quarterly, Annual reconciliations as required
- Perform other duties as required
Who you are:
- College diploma in related field and/or minimum 2 years working experience in an accounting/finance setting.
- Computer literacy, including effective working skills of MS Word, Excel and e-mail.
- Effective communication skills with individuals inside, and outside, of the organization.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles is an asset.
- Ability to utilize sound judgement.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Able to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines.
- Good organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work in a stable and exciting work environment with growth opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Medical and dental benefits without a waiting period
- Three (3) weeks paid vacation
- Location! We are in Don Mills with free parking, close to the 401 and DVP, with bike racks, and a TTC stop outside our office
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- A culture that encourages volunteering, giving back, team activities, and teamwork
- Free coffee, David’s Tea, filtered water, and soft drinks
- An open concept, bright office with access to Wilket Creek and Sunnybrook Park