The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a multifaceted position responsible for developing customer relationships that promote loyalty and retention. This role is responsible for managing SaaS implementations from start to finish and ensuring that customers are realizing the full value of the Angus AnyWhere® platform. CSMs work closely with key stakeholders and representatives to drive platform adoption, understand pain points and provide feedback to cross-functional teams. Our customers depend on our Service Excellence as a key strategic differentiator in their business success.
This position is best suited to a positive team player, who is a highly organized, solution oriented, technically minded professional, with strong interpersonal and communication skills, and is capable of delivering exceptional customer service at all times.
- Develop strong ongoing relationships with key client stake holders and representatives.
- Act as primary contact for service delivery and day-to-day engagement; triage incoming requests and pass on to appropriate teams.
- Work closely with the Account Management and Professional Services teams to ensure that your client’s needs are being met.
- Responsible for ensuring that customers are engaged, satisfied, and meeting their business objectives through the use of our products and services. This includes ongoing proactive outreach to gather feedback and to ensure your clients are made aware of new features and product announcements.
- Identify opportunities for clients to improve processes and utilize additional modules, features, and services.
- Take an active approach to learning Angus AnyWhere®, understanding your client’s operational requirements, and understanding our industry and the competitive landscape.
- Research and provide feedback on lost accounts. This involves vetting deactivation requests to find out what happened and passing off transfer opportunities to Sales team.
- Ultimate responsibility for ensuring that deliverables are completed on time and in accordance with specifications. Level of involvement will vary, sometimes requiring only high level oversight and other times requiring direct project planning and management. It is the CSM’s responsibility to determine how much involvement is required and when to escalate.
- Primary point of contact for implementation of software solutions and delivery of complementary services. This includes managing client expectations and facilitating communications between internal and external parties.
- Configuration of Angus AnyWhere®. This includes manually creating and configuring Companies, Properties, and Buildings in Angus AnyWhere®.
- Deliver scheduled online training as well as custom online or onsite training as needed.
- May be responsible for additional configuration and data entry as needed.
- May be asked to attend industry events or client visits requiring travel.
- Assist with internal projects as needed.
- Provide backup to support team as needed.
- Must be fluent in English with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in customer success, account management and implementation. B2B/SaaS experience is a benefit.
- Requires a well-rounded set of competencies encompassing industry/business/job knowledge, technical skill, customer focus, and professional accountability.
- Self-starter with a consistent track record for customer success.
- Must be well organized, have a driven nature, able to prioritize, and detail oriented to ensure clients are always the first priority and consistently serviced with excellence.
- Must be able to represent Angus Systems equally well to C-Level executives and operational support staff.
- Fluency in French is an asset.