The Manager, Implementation Services is responsible for overall management of the Implementation Services team. This role is responsible for assigning work to Implementation Managers, ensuring that customers are receiving exceptional service, and providing leadership to the Implementation Services team. Our customers depend on our Service Excellence as a key strategic differentiator in their business success.
This position is best suited to an organized professional, capable of managing up to ten direct reports. The successful candidate must have a track record of success in managing software implementations, a desire to fully understand the functionality and benefits offered by the Angus AnyWhere® platform, and proven leadership qualities.
- Direct management of a team of up to ten Implementation Management professionals including ongoing training and performance management, managing escalations from clients as well as internal stakeholders, and assignment of accounts/projects.
- Serve as a member of the Customer Success leadership team, with a focus on delivering the best experience possible for our customers, along with leaders from our Customer Support, Professional Services, E-Learning and Instructional Development, and Account Management teams.
- Work with the Account Management team to assess customer needs, and to develop and execute Customer Success plans as a team.
- Work closely with various cross-functional groups to prioritize customer needs.
- Promote accountability, initiative, and learning within the Implementation Services group.
- Ensure that customers are engaged, satisfied, and meeting their business objectives.
- Understand our customers’ operational requirements and identify opportunities to utilize additional modules, features, and services, as well as opportunities to improve upon existing processes.
- Responsible for maintaining an open line of communication with the Product team to ensure that Implementation Managers are up-to-date with the latest product developments.
- Personally provide Implementation Management services to clients as needed.
- Contribute to corporate initiatives and internal projects as required.
- Stay current on latest industry news and trends as it pertains to our client’s businesses as well as our own.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B SaaS implementation.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Management, or related field.
- Fluent in English with outstanding communication skills.
- Requires a well-rounded set of competencies including leadership skills, project management skills, initiative and accountability.
- PMP designation is an asset.